At Grupak we seek to be a sustainable group that contributes to the preservation of the environment by contributing resources to identify, control, prevent and/or reduce adverse environmental impacts resulting from our activities.
Grupak's operations are oriented to achieve outstanding environmental performance and sustainable development; in line with the needs, expectations, legal compliance and other requirements of our employees, shareholders, suppliers, neighboring communities and authorities. Our commitment to present and future generations is to work responsibly with a focus on continuous improvement based on our Grupak Operations System, which is oriented to achieve high standards of eco-efficiency.
Sustainability and Environmental Objectives
% FSC Declaration >85%
Sustainability recycled raw materials > 95%
Contribute to the development of the education of the communications that surround us and the families of our collaborators.
Ecology and Environment
Reduce water consumption in our operating processes.
Compliance with current legal regulations on ecology and environment.
1. Compliance with the current environmental regulatory framework.
2. Innovate operations and facilities using sustainable technologies.
3. Maintain control of indicators of the environmental risks inherent to our processes.
4. Efficient management of water and energy consumption.
5. Maintain and/or minimize CO2 emissions of our equipment within regulatory levels.
6. Encourage among our employees, customers and suppliers an attitude of teamwork and awareness in sustainable development by implementing programs to reduce, reuse and recycle in our workplaces, in order to reduce the amount of waste in sites authorized by the relevant agencies and always complying with current environmental regulations.
7. Continuous improvement of sustainable development objectives.
8. Encourage the purchase of national products and services from local suppliers.
9. Foster research and development for the use of new technologies, process and product improvements in order to reduce or eliminate adverse environmental impacts.
10. Provide training, awareness and motivation to contribute to the protection of the environment.